Well, if you are a newbie and want to do blogging through Wordpress then see I'll be listing all the things which can really help you to make a really good site.

Let's start:

1. Decide Your Niche


A really important step to make a good income blog. See you need to first decide your niche and that can be decided by your interest. Follow my few steps and start deciding your niche.

First of all write down 5 things of your interest, Like I'm doing follow me:


  1. Football
  2. Cricket
  3. Playing Hockey
  4. Teaching Programming
  5. Chess
So, these are my interest now from these I'll pick that niche where I saw profit. And that is Teaching Programming.

Now I can create a blog on programming and help people. And in this niche there is profit.

Profit Like I can promote affiliate courses related to Programming and many more.

Now, I'm done with the topic 'Deciding Niche'

2. Domain & Hosting


Once decided with a niche take a domain related to that and a hosting where you can host your site.

For domain go with namecheap and for hosting go with sitegroud or namecheap.

Done, now guys once you have setup you can move forward to setup your blog and doing SEO.


3. Setting Up Your Wordpress Blog


Well, after having installed wordpress on your cpanel now you have to add theme and plugins and start posting articles.


4. Do SEO While Writing Blog Post


Yes, it is important to do SEO for SEO you can install rankmath or yoast SEO plugin both are super awesome and you can go with any one.

Technical SEO is also important

5. Drive Traffic 


For Traffic you should know perfect keyword research. And for that I recommend keyword magic tool by semrush or ahrefs, both can help you to make a good keyword research.

For ahref Keyword Research I'll recomment to go for KD=0-5 Volume=100-500 Word Count=4

This can help you to get awesome results in any niche. I myself been practising these tactics and I do get fruitful results.

There are many more ways to get traffic, like from social media and paid traffic from facebook and google.

But as a bigginer I recommend to go with Free results

6. Make Social Media for Branding


Well, you have to make social media accounts of your blog which can help you to grow your brand awareness and also Authority

Beilieve me it works

7. Migrate Hosting

Yes, you can your hosting if you feel that it is not good in terms of loading and storage.

For migrating you can buy a hosting from where you want to transfer.

Then just install updraft plugin and watch youtube Tutorials you'll be very comfortable in transfering hosting.



Conclusion


Now I have  revealed each and everything which can help you to start your blog and earn money from it.

Take action and start your blog today to make good income!

Bye see you in next post!!!


Ta-da